Tuesday 29 June 2010

A HUGE WARM WELCOME




I am absolutely delighted to announce the launch of our NEW look website brimming with all things deliciously papery AND the official opening of this brand new blog. I hope you like them.

Over the weeks we'll be adding lots more features to the blog including:

Auntie's Pearls - a series of no nonsense guides of common-sense stationery etiquette

Prettywild Heros - "we're not worthy" fan-love for those people past and present, real and imaginary, famous or unknown that shaped my way

PrettyGeek Top Tens - releasing my inner geekdom

and of course... exclusive sneaky peeks, show-and-tells and latest news from Prettywild Design

In the meantime I hope you like it and please bear with us for any teething problems.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment